Wing extension STOL CONVERSION is approved on most CESSNA single engine aircraft.
WING-X STOL will increase your flight performance by as much as 30% and your gross takeoff weight by as much as 400 Lbs.
FAA STC approved on all C-180 ,182,185 models.
“Wip-Tips” by Wipaire are FAA STC approved on all C-206 models.
Canadian STC approved * for all Cessna 170 , 172 , 175 series.
Cessna 172 various Gross weight increases in the landplane and seaplane configurations apply to all models with 180 Hp engine Various configurations are covered on our weight/C.G. Graphs for more information please contact us.
* The Canadian STC is accepted in most countries exept the USA , please check with your local aviation authority, we expect FAA approval in the near future.
Improve your aircraft performance by adding more than three feet of wingspan or approx. 12.4 square feet of wing area to your aircraft. “More Wing More Lift it’s that simple”. Our kit for the Cessna 180, 182 and 185 has a specially engineered “Wing Reinforcement”, and when attached along the main spar this modification increases the overall strength of the wing and gives you a dramatic gross weight increase.
All C-180 and C-182 owners will benefit with a GTOW of 2,950 lbs. approved on wheels, floats and skis as well as providing enhanced performance throughout the flight envelope.
Cessna 185 owners will immediately benefit from an increase of 175 lbs. in the useful load and a newly certified GTOW of 3,525 lbs. approved on wheels, skis, amphibs and straight floats.
You can now carry that extra passenger or payload and still have great performance.
Flight performance summary*
- Reduced stall speed;
- Reduced takeoff and landing distances;
- Reduced water landing impact loads by 8%;
- Increased takeoff performance by as much as 30%;
- Increased rate of climb by 12%;
- Increased lateral stability in all phases of flight;
- Increase service ceiling by almost 1,000 feet (7% more wing area);
- Increase cruise speed 2% at cruise settings of 65% and 75%;
- Increased fuel performance 1% to 2%;
- Increased flight safety margin and stability at low speed;
STC approved in combination with other STOL kit modifications on all series of Cessna 180, 182 and 185 on wheels, skis or floats.